April 09, 2016 at Graham Middle School Athletic Field Facility in Mountain View.
Let’s work hard to become the best! We will be working hard on strategy and honing our offensive and defensive teamwork.
New people always welcome! Never played before? Not to worry! We’ll teach you the ropes.
Refuel with us afterward at dinner and board games!
1. Warmups, gameplay overview, basic techniques
2. Minigames/drills: Learn chasing, beating, seeking
3. Offense and defense practice
4. Try your skills on the field in our scrimmages!
BRING: water, sunscreen, cleats or shoes you can run in, comfy clothes. Optional: mouth guard, football receiver gloves, shades.
CARPOOLS: available from Menlo Park, Palo Alto, San Jose, Sunnyvale, and Mountain View. Post on the event and include your location if you need a ride.
NEWCOMERS: SKYFIGHTERS ARE RECRUITING FOR TOURNAMENT PLAY! We take up to 21 players per tournament! Let Matthew, Dalia, or Janos know ASAP if you’re interested!
1. Be nice!
2. Be communicative.
3. Be open to feedback.
4. No conflicts on the pitch
5. No recruiting for teams other than Skyfighters Quidditch Club