September 10, 2016 at Jack of All Trades Oakland in Oakland.
Click JOIN to be entered into our raffle to win a $100 spree! Winner announced Friday, 9/9/16
The every 2nd Saturday market features:
– 95+ local vendors (makers, artists, antiques, start-ups and more!)
– DIY Workshops: over half a dozen workshops from “make your own terrarium” to “make your own leather belts”
– Local Eats: Not only is Jack London SQ home to some of the best restaurants on the water but the market also features local food startups and food trucks!
– Live Entertainment: free local bands and musical performances, magicians, and street dancers.
– Need to cool down? Enjoy the beers on the deck at historic Last Chance Saloon.
Free Entry & Pet Friendly!
An Ansanelli Productions Event.
See also Treasure Island Flea.