February 28, 2017 at Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto.
Simon Guest Services
Donate your new or gently used formal gowns and jewelry
to teens who cannot otherwise afford them. Please drop off
your donation to Simon Guest Services. Donors will receive a
complimentary gift. See Simon Guest Services for more details.
Princess Project Silicon Valley promotes self-confidence and individual beauty by providing free prom dresses and accessories to high school teens who cannot otherwise afford them. With your help, over 1,500 teens will be served in PPSV dress giveaways, this Spring!
• Ideal donations include long or short, formal gowns from the last five years
• Gently used, new to EXCELLENT condition in ALL sizes and colors
• Dresses must be on hangers
• Dresses must be prom dresses, formal gowns or fancy party dresses
• Accessories should be stylish, clean and in excellent condition
• We cannot accept shoes, make-up, purses, shawls, casual or semi-formal clothing, wedding dresses, tuxedos, and unclean garments.
For more information on donations, click here: http://princessprojectsiliconvalley.org/donate/donate-a-dress/