December 09, 2016 at ODC in San Francisco.
Performances dates: April 8/9
Must be available for all of the following dates:
– Fridays from January 20 – April 7, 8:30-10am for regular meetings
– Pilot choreography session: Sunday, January 22nd 1:30-4:30
– Pilot Showing #1: Sunday, February 12 1:30-4:30
– Pilot Showing #2: Sunday, March 12 1:30-4:30
– Technical rehearsal: April 7
APPLY HERE: bit.ly/2ft8ux9
About the ODC Pilot Program
Now in its 26th year, the Pilot program encourages the artistic and professional development of choreographers by providing a performance venue and a framework for self-production and promotion. Selected choreographers participate in an 11-week session prior to performances and are mentored by a professional choreographer and ODC staff members. All dance genres are welcome to apply. Selection is based on the strength of the written proposal and the video excerpts. Please be clear about your artistic intention and how you specifically plan to realize your vision.
Past Pilot Artists have burst onto the Bay Area dance scene and beyond and credit Pilot as an invaluable experience. The Pilot Program has supported over 300 artists since its inception in 1990.
More info about the Pilot Program here: odcdance.org/pilot