September 25, 2016 at Westminster Presbyterian Church, San Jose in San Jose.
The evening will include a:
Wine and cheese reception;
– A time for celebrations including;
– Music from some of our current and past musicians;
– A special keynote speaker: Shannon E. Clark writer of The Alameda: The Beautiful Way on San Jose over the past 125 years and the development of The Alameda district.
– Time to reconnect with each other and share remembrances.
– Catered dinner by Rosilina’s Cafe
– Suggested donation: $25 per adult
– children 18 and under free when accompanied by parent/guardian.